Security Certificate ExceptionWhen trying to login to the CP3 website, you get a security error.
If you get Secure Connection Failed
- Click Or you can add an exception (bottom of the error page)
- Click the button Add exception ...
- Click the button Get Certificate of the new message box
- Opt-in the check-box Permanently store this exception
- Click the button Confirm Security Exception
- Click the button Resend
If you get The site's security certificate is not trusted!, just click on proceed anyway. You should not get the warning anymore.
If you get a Popup window with a warning:
- Click on see certificate
- Opt-in the check-box Always trust...
- Click Continue
- If prompted, enter your password to save certificate and avoid further warnings
If you get an error, click on Continue to website (not recommended). Ignore further warnings.